Each 10 X 10 booth includes the following:
(1) 8’ high X 10’ wide draped wall
(1) 3’ high X 10’ long draped side rail
(1) 7” X 44” booth identification sign
(1) 6’ skirted bar top table
(1) Riedel Wine Glass at the beginning of each tasting (one glass per pourer)
(2) Pourer tickets for a full booth
(1) Pourer ticket for a half booth
You will also receive:
A bin for icing down your white wines (more available if needed), towels and a dump bucket.
The ability to decorate the table at your booth. The Wine Festival Staff and Committee will have the right to approve all décor. Please do not bring anything that may break or could be knocked over. No free standing signage, posters or banners are allowed in front of or behind tables. Table cloths are ok!
Exhibitor listing in the 2013 Cincinnati Magazine Cincinnati International Wine Festival Tasting Guide
(Subject to print deadlines)